How to Setup Your Meet for Online Entries
- Create your meet using Meet Keeper – Diving. Setup your events and optionally add teams.
- From the File menu, choose Export Data, then To OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving Web Entry
- Follow the Wizard that appears :
- Click Next to begin
- Complete the fields for the Meet Contact information. When finished, click Next.
- Enter options for your meet, such as a Meet Password, entry begin and end times and which events to include. When finished, click Next.
- Review the information that is presented to make sure it is accurate. If you need to make any changes, please press Back. Otherwise click Next.
Note the location of the file that is listed in the box. This is the file that will be created to use to put your meet on our web entry system. When done, click Next.
Print or Save the customized instructions for your meet that can be distributed to coaches. When done, click Next.
You have created the file necessary to set up your meet online. Click Finish.
4. Go to http://divingentries.omadatrak.com
5. Enter your username and password at the top of the screen, followed by pressing the Login button. If you need to register as a user, there is a link above the list of upcoming meets.
6. At the bottom of the “Select Your Meet” page, click the link after the “Need to upload a meet to the online entry system.”
7. Click “Choose File”, and then navigate and select the file noted in step 3e above. After your file is selected, click Upload My Meet.
8. When you are returned to the main screen, your meet is now online and ready to accept entries based upon the dates you provided in step 3c.